Followers

Recent Posts

Monday, March 1, 2010

Congratulations! You're our 2000th visitor!

Thats right, today marks the day that over 2000 people have visited this blog! I would like to thank you all for your interest in my work, and I hope I can look forward to many more visitors over the coming year. I've added a variety of social media links to the right sidebar, so please share this with your friends!

To commemorate this occasion, I present to you version 0.4 of the custom robobuilder software. This version includes timer-based scheduling of movement, battery recharging capabilities, microphone operation and the ability to change state based upon button presses. A few small bugs have been fixed since last time, but as usual this is still a beta release - don't expect flawless operation just yet. Compiling instructions are here.

Unfortunately, this release does not contain the FFT or leet dancing skillz. I've decided that I'm going to put a bit more work into improving them before I make them available for download. I'm sure you are all eager to get your groove on, so check back soon for updates.

In related news, this guy has given me many ideas for how to expand robobob's repertoire of dance moves.



And he's not even in time with the music! Of course, that's just the beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment